敏敏. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

健康亮红灯....

BLOOD ANALYSIS
TAN MIN MIN
13/08/2009



1)Hematocrit Test
-percentage of red blood cells in the whole blood volume


Normal women : 38 - 46 %


My result : 28 % ( T.T )





2)Cholesterol measurement


Normal women : <5.2 mmol/L


My result : 3.54mmol/L ( ^.^ )



3)Triglyseride measurement
-neutral fat obtained from food

Normal women : <2.3 mmol/L

My result : 0.943mmol/L ( =.='" )



4)Hemoglobin measurement

Normal women : 7.5 - 9.9 mmol/L

My result : 5.92 mmol/L ( Orz )



5)Blood Glucose Measurement

Normal women : 4 - 7 mmol/L

My result : 3.9 mmol/L ( >.< )



6)Blood pressure measurement

Normal : 120 / 80 mmHg

My result : 110 / 90 mmHg ( @.@ )


...........
多多保重.....


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

PaMiLo^^ said...

你真的要好好保重啊!
好好照顾身体哦!
^^

sleeping child said...

陈敏敏同协,很多都少过人耶。。哪会这样。。要好好照顾自己啊。。保重哦。。想你。。假期见啦。。